The Guardian Group “Keep It Alive” 5K Night Run is a corporate charity race held annually in Kingston and Montego Bay. Below is all the information you need to know about the race events:
- Saturday May 25, 2019 – New Kingston
- Saturday June 01, 2019 – Montego Bay
- Kingston: 7:00pm and Mobay: 7:30pm
- Keep Fit Session/Warm-Up starts at 5:30pm
- Individual – $1200 per person
- Group (5 or more) – $1000 per person
- Running Clubs (up to 25) – $23,000 Each additional entrant is $1000
- Corporate (up to 50 entries) – $45,000. Each additional entrant is $1000
- Service Club (20 or more) – $1000 per person
- High School & University/Colleges (20 or more) – $500 per person.
Click to download registration forms
- Individual Form
- Group Form
- Running Club Form
- Corporate Form
- Service Club
- High School & University/College Form
- Monday, May 20, 2019 (online)
- Montego Bay
- Monday, May 27, 2019 (online)
The race will start on Trafalgar Road in the vicinity of Guardian Life Head Office and proceed east. At the intersection, turn right onto Lady Musgrave Road then veer right onto Old Hope Road. Continue right onto Oxford Road, right onto Belmont Road and then left onto Haining Road which merges into Altamont Crescent. After DHL, turn right onto Pawsey Road, left onto Sydney Road, left onto St. Lucia Avenue, right onto Barbados Avenue and right onto Knutsford Blvd. At the intersection, turn left onto Trafalgar Road then right onto Nelson Way which merges into Lord Nelson Road. Proceed along Hamilton Drive which loops into Mallet Avenue and veers left onto Courtney Drive. Continue right onto Caribbean Avenue, left onto Nelson Way then left onto Trafalgar Road ending in the vicinity of JAMPRO.
Cinema Lands – 18 Dominica Drive
ICWI – 2 St. Lucia Avenue
Liguanea Club – 5 Knutsford Boulevard
KSAC Parking Lots
Montego Bay Route
The race will start on Alice Eldermire Drive by the Montego Bay Community College and continue south on the left side of the dual carriageway. At the next intersection, turn right onto the right side of the AGS Coombs dual carriageway, keeping in the leftmost lane. Make a U-turn at the traffic light by Charles E. Sinclair Road and continue along the left side of AGS Coombs Road in the lane closest to the Bogue Sewage Treatment Plant. At the intersection, turn left onto the left side of the Alice Eldermire Drive dual carriageway then left onto Howard Cooke Highway. Lastly, make the left onto Port Avenue to finish the race at Scotiabank.
Montego Bay Parking
Race Package Pick-up:
- Kingston : Individual/Groups/Corporate Race packages can be collected on Tuesday May 21 – Wednesday May 22, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday May 24, 9:00 am – 6:00 p.m. at Guardian Life Club House, 1 Musgrave Avenue (off Trafalgar Road), Kingston 5.
- Montego Bay: Wednesday May 29, 2019 – Friday May 31, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday June 1, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Guardian Life Limited, Unit 2 Fairview Office Park, Bogue Estate, Montego Bay.
- Overall Male & Female Run/Walk/Wheelchair (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Running Club (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Largest Corporate Team (BPO/IT/ITeS, Health Care, Hospitality, Media and Communication)
- Largest Service Club
A limited number of 10×10 tents are available for rental at a cost of $25,000.00. Tents are inclusive of one 6ft trestle table, two chairs and a bulb. Please complete the tent rental form here and email to GuardianGroupFoundation@